Phinc offers Afterpay both instore and online.
So you can get what you want now and pay it off over 4 x fortnightly payments.
There's no interest and your order is shipped out straight away. How good is that?!
What is Afterpay?
Afterpay is a digital service that makes it possible to buy something now and pay it off in fortnightly instalments. Unlike layby, you'll get the product right away, whether you're shopping online or in-store. And in the best of scenarios you'll pay nothing more.
Afterpay doesn't perform a credit check when you sign up. This makes it different to other forms of credit as there's no check to see if it suits your needs.
It also differs by not charging interest. If you meet all of the repayments, there's no additional costs. This makes it more attractive than other forms of credit.
The limits applied by Afterpay slowly increase – once you've established a credible track record – to a maximum of $1500.
What do you need to use Afterpay
- A Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card
- To be 18 years of age or over
- To be living in Australia
How it works
- Select Afterpay as your payment option. Visit www.afterpayit.com.au
- Get instant approval. Doesn’t take long.
- For instore only: Pay with your approved code at the register.
- Take you items now, pay over 4 equal instalments and enjoy your items now!
More to know
If you wish to exchange your Afterpay purchase, Phinc’s normal return policy applies.
What to know more visit www.afterpay.com.au